Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Words of Thought on First Day of Blogging

How difficult is to think what you want and how you want? It's difficult but most difficult is to think about how to think, from where to start? But always the sooner the better. I have been thinking about start unfolding my thoughts. I never try to expand and drill my thoughts. But today Oct30-10 at 3:19 PM I decided and chosen blog as a medium to start sharing my thoughts to myself and be cognizant about my life. I need some acceptance in my life but not to give up just getting motivated to see and move up in my life. Acceptance of facts always helps to simplify thought process and also helps to carve the plan to move ahead in life.
So let me start with some facts: 1) I Always dream to do big things in life and establish my identity 2) I don't dare to take big steps in life 3) I lack in confidence and always look for someone to come along with in my journey 4) I don't trust my decisions.5) But the most important fact is I know I don't have to do what I am doing now.
With these facts I am gonna start blogging to share and keep track of things happening in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment